Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Jam West was a blast!

A lot of top industry people came out and spent valuable time visiting with us and teaching us various aspects of the music industry, production, singing, writing, networking, and on and on. There is no way I could have gotten all the personal time I had with these people through normal channels. I made some new friends and reacquainted myself with some old ones; a great networking opportunity. I don't have aspirations to be a star, but there is something in me that says I have to write and perform regardless and it is extremely rewarding to make a connection with someone through my music. Summer Jam solidified what my goals are for the next little while. Number one is to help build a thriving music community in Salt Lake. Number two is to keep learning about writing and production and perfecting the craft. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment