Sunday, July 11, 2010

CD is here! An on the website

The CD is finally available and was released last week in Ashton. It has been posted on the site www.reverbnation.com/stevewalker with the artwork and lyric book. Of course I still think the production and mixing can be better and I would like to do some things a little different, but at least something is out there.

Here are the great things that Andrew designed for us:


CD FRONT COVER


CD BACK COVER

LABEL PUT ON THE CD

I'm already recording more stuff. I have "She's My Girl" and "Mr. Barrett" done and I am working on "O Freedom." I am doing two versions of "O Freedom"; one is total acoustic just me and the guitar straight through with no punch-ins and the other is an atmospheric electric guitar version with a solid beat to it. I have three guitars in there and about ready to add some bass and vocals and just a little synthesizer. It's bee a lot of fun working on that one.

I am also organizing a house concert in draper with Half Cowboy (www.reverbnation/halfcowboy and Sons of Other Mothers (www.reverbnation/alansanders) that will be the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment