Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Great Show in Ashton, ID!

I had a really good performance in Ashton and Nancy and I had the opportunity to spend a few days with our kids and family. I felt real good, relaxed, my voice was warm and in great form. I'm particularly proud of my performance of "In Your Eyes" and the John Mayer version of "Free Falling." I was definitely in the zone and could really feel it. There was a large crowd of about 1500 milling around the park, eating watermelon and corn on the cob, checking out vendors, playing games; with about 200 hanging around the stage area. I borrowed a friend’s sound system (thank you Jeff Harris!) and the sound was sent over the whole place so everyone could hear. We sold a few CDs and gave out a lot of magnets. I will be posting photos and possibly some video in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment