Monday, June 28, 2010

Great Progress With Promotional Materials!

Andrew has created some great designs. We have a slightly new look for the business cards and the blog banner. He is getting a large vinyl banner made I can display at shows. The CD Jacket and label are all set. The actual CD will show the new banner background which is a shot of the ocean off the Oregon coast that he took two weeks ago. The jacket will be black and white with the Last of the Troubadour "branding". The song list for the CD is set and I am reviewing the masters. That will be complete tonight. We have a T-Shirt design we are uploading to ReverbNation.com which can be ordered through my web site there.

It will all come together. By Friday everything should be done. We will be duplicating 25 CDs as a pilot for the show this weekend. I also have 50 magnet cards to give away.

Now all I have to do is practice for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment